Sexy maternity clothes tell the world you're pregnant and proud. They also remind your significant other you're the same sexy woman you always were.
Skinny Jeans and a Tank
Nothing beats a great pair of skinny jeans and a tank when you're pregnant and looking for a go to sexy outfit. J Brand skinny jeans are sleek, form fitting and grow with your ever changing belly. Pair these jeans with a lacy tank that shows off your new cleavage and amazing pregnancy curves.
A bodycon dress can be dressed up for a night out, or can be worn with sandals for a more casual look. Old Navy offers a great form fitting dress that comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
Got great gams? Show them off with a mini dress designed to show your assets and gently skim your baby bump, such as this lace strappy ruffle mini dress from ASOS. Pair with simple sandals or flats.
Beach it in a bikini that shows off your bump, such as this cute off the shoulder bikini top with a pair of side tie bottoms from Pink Blush. Finish it with flip flops and a nice coverup like this front tie caftan from Motherhood Maternity.
Wildly Sexy Lingerie
Maternity clothes haven't yet gone really wild. If you're looking for something truly hot and sexy, your best bet is to think lingerie. Even nursing bras can be lacy, sheer, and sexy. Try a cute lacy maternity bra, such as this one from Nordstrom and some under the bump panties to create a beautiful foundation.
All Kinds of Sexy
Sexy maternity clothes range from sleek, form-fitting dresses you could still wear to the office to hot-mama lingerie that leaves nothing to the imagination. When choosing sexy maternity clothes, keep your audience in mind. A cleavage-baring top is great for a night on the town or a cozy evening at home, but your boss may not want to see your new assets. If you're visiting conservative in-laws, a dress that minimizes your belly might be a better choice than one that shows off your pregnant body.
But, once you're clear on what's appropriate, feel free to be as sexy as you want. You're about to start a new stage of your life. If you've always worn demure, buttoned-down styles, now is a great time to give sexier fashions a try!
Where to Buy Everyday Sexy
The days of tentlike, unflattering maternity dresses are over. Now you can find maternity clothes that look like they were designed to be worn to a dance club. You'll also find plenty of sexy styles you can wear every day. Here are some places that are known for modern, sexy fashions:
- Motherhood Maternity has a wide selection of feminine styles, including tiny tank tops and camis.
- A Pea in the Pod has both conservative and sexy styles. Skim through their website to see silky, sexy tops and understated dresses that will still turn heads.
- Fertile Mind Maternity has the fabulous 6 Way Dress. If you buy only one dress during your pregnancy, it should be this one.
- Seraphine is a good choice for moms-to-be who have a stylish and modern sensibility, but they don't want to bare too much skin. They're sexy because they leave something to the imagination.
- Queen Bee is an Australian shop specializing in high-fashion maternity wear. Their extensive website has celebrity-worthy outfits-for both special occasions and every day that are undeniably sexy.
- Nestlings & Co is filled with fun and flirty styles. Dress up or dress casual; either way, you'll look fabulous and feel sexy.
- Stella Maternity offers super sexy maternity clothes for hip moms-to-be. Find stylish, unique and sexy maternity tops, dresses, designer maternity jeans, and maternity lingerie at this unique maternity and baby boutique.
Sexy Maternity Clothes on a Budget
Some women love the idea of buying a whole new wardrobe for the four or five months that maternity clothes are considered a necessity. But, others cringe at the idea of spending so much for such a short time. If you're on a budget, you can find sexy maternity clothes second-hand.
You can check eBay and Poshmark for both new and used maternity clothes. Women use these sites to clean out their closets or make back a few dollars after their babies are born. Small companies use the site to sell new merchandise, often at a discount. Check back often because new merchandise goes up frequently.
Tips For Feeling Sexy When You're Pregnant
During pregnancy, your body goes through all kinds of changes. You might have mood swings, gain unwanted weight, develop stretch marks, or see unexpected changes in your skin. But there are plenty of sexy changes too! If you're feeling like you need a boost, consider:
- You probably have sexy new cleavage. Wearing tight fitting tops or shirts with plunging necklines will show off your new assets.
- You're glowing so show some skin, particularly in the décolletage or highlighting your face.
- Pregnancy gives you the opportunity to highlight your curvier body. Take advantage of showing off your sexy hips and larger breasts. Wearing form fitting jeans or dresses will amp up your sex appeal.
- If you prefer to hide your bump, take this time to show off your arms, back, and shoulders by wearing backless or lacy tops and dresses.
Pumping Up Your Sex Appeal
Pregnancy is an amazing time where your body goes through incredible changes. Looking and feeling sexy doesn't need to be put on hold during this time. From your undergarments to your outerwear, dress in whatever way makes you feel your sexiest.