As with most things in life, during pregnancy, free gifts may seem like an unlikely prospect. With the use of the Internet, however, free gifts for pregnancy are easily available - you just have to know where to find them.
These pregnancy free gifts don't have any strings attached, so what could be better for a family on the verge of having a baby? These sites offer a variety of items:
- Enfamil Family Beginnings - Enroll in the program and you can get up to $250 worth of free things. Sometimes this can include a free diaper bag, bottles or formula in addtion to coupons, and other small items.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby - This free birth plan allows you to check off the childbirth options you prefer to create a customized list for discussion with your doctor or midwife.
These free resources let you chronicle your pregnancy or life with baby, complete with photos. This is a fun way to share with family and friends!
- Tinybeans.com - Join and create a free baby record book filled with your own photos, videos and stories.
- Bundle of Joys - Creating a baby web site is easy, free, and fun with this service from Totsites.com.
Finding Pregnancy Free Gifts
A variety of web sites compile free offers and discounts on one page, so you can visit regularly to see what the latest savings and pregnancy free gifts are. Check out the following:
- Babies Online provides a page with free offers for new and expectant parents. Simply check the box for the offers that interest you, fill in the contact information, and click the 'Send' button.
- Babycenter.com is updated often with new offers, sweepstakes, coupons, savings, and freebies.
- Baby-place.com lists a variety of coupons, magazines, and other resources for free products.
- Freakyfreddies.com provides a large listing of free samples, coupons, magazines, and sweepstakes.
With plenty of free samples for wipes, diapers, formula, and other items, you can keep up with the latest and greatest baby products. While you'll only get a small offering of the product to try out, it does give you the opportunity to see if it's a product you would want to purchase.
- MyMommaTaughtMe.com - Check out the comprehension list of free items for your baby.
- Freestuff4baby.com - Sign up for free formula, product samples, diapers, and coupons.
Okay, so not everything is going to be free, but there is still plenty of value in coupons, special offers, and money savers. Consider the following:
- Coupons.com - Here you'll find money saving coupons on a variety of baby products, including infant formula and toddler snacks.
- Store Brand Formula.com - Sign up and receive coupons for a variety of formula brands including Gerber, Similac, Babies R Us and others.
With so few things in life that are free, plus the expense of a baby on the way, these offers and sweepstakes are worth a look.