If you're trying to conceive a baby, you may find yourself wondering if pregnancy spells can be helpful. While spells obviously can't take the place of Clomid, IUI, and other fertility treatments, there's no probably harm in trying one.
Resources for Fertility and Pregnancy Spells Online
You can find Wiccan spell books in almost any major library or bookstore. However, there are also a number of people who have decided to place their personal spells online in order to increase general knowledge of the Wiccan religion.
Some of the many online resources for fertility and pregnancy spells include:
- Everything Under the Moon has several examples of pregnancy and fertility spells. There are spells to conceive a son, spells to conceive a daughter, spells for a healthy baby, and spells to ease the pain of childbirth.
- More Spells has several fertility spells and rituals that may be useful to those who are hoping to become pregnant. However, it's a good idea to keep in mind that herbs used in potions may cause interactions with certain prescription drug or complicate chronic illnesses.
- New Spells describes a few simple rituals for those who are trying to get pregnant.
There are also a number of sites online that allow you to pay someone to cast a spell for you. With prices ranging from $50 to $1,000 or more, however, it's best to think twice before trying this tactic. You have no way of truly knowing the qualifications of the spell caster or what you'll receive in exchange for your money. Don't allow your intense desire for a child to cloud your judgment!
Tips for Better Spell Casting
While most spells are fairly self-explanatory, it may be helpful to keep in mind the following tips:
- Spells for pregnancy and fertility work best when you have a stable, loving relationship.
- A pregnancy spell should never be performed without your partner's consent. Conceiving a child is a miraculous experience that requires the full blessing of both parties.
- You should never use a pregnancy spell to try to "curse" another woman into becoming pregnant against her will. This is against every rule in the Wiccan religion.
- If you've selected a spell that requires materials such as candles, make sure you follow the directions exactly. For example, color is often used as a symbolic element in spell casting. Using a red candle when a spell calls for a white candle may alter the outcome.
- Be patient. Experienced spell casters often state a spell can take between one day and one year to become successful. Don't give up hope if you fail to see immediate results!
- Have faith. For a spell to work, you must believe in the power of your magic. If you're not convinced a spell to promote fertility and pregnancy is going to be useful, your attitude will have a negative impact on the process.
Spells to Prevent Pregnancy
While there are a number of fertility and pregnancy spells, there are also people searching for spells to prevent pregnancy. Unfortunately, casting a spell to prevent pregnancy is never a good idea. If you're not ready to raise a child, the birth control pill or another contraceptive method is a necessity. Additionally, please keep in mind that condoms are the best way to prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Additional LoveToKnow Resources
If you're interested in casting spells that incorporate candle magic, check out these helpful articles from LoveToKnow Candles:
- Candle Healing Spells
- Candle Burning Spells for Good Luck
- White Candle Love Spells
- Candle Spell to Bring Back Lost Love